Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Not Much Sewing Today

Sunday I did get the outer border on the I spy quilt. This morning I got the backing ready and UPS showed up with my thread and color charts. So now it is ready to go on the frame when I can get to it.

Fixing the backing was the only sewing I did today. I swept floors and did laundry. This afternoon I cut the strips to make 4-patch blocks and rail fence blocks for the big sister quilt. I also cut the strips for the 1st part of the mystery EVQG is doing this year. I don't know when I'll get all those strips sewn into strip sets. I doubt that I get to work on them tomorrow. I'll be gone most of the day.

AQG is having a class tomorrow morning that I want to go to. Afterwards I may go to JoAnn's and look for that EZ Companion ruler. Hope I don't over sleep in the morning. I have to get my sewing machine and supplies packed up. I didn't get around to it today. Technically it is tomorrow. It is 1:12 in the morning.

No comments: